This is a job posting from company – Kion Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
KION North America is looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Specialist to join our growing team!
The Marketing & Communications Specialist is expected to be a strategic thinker with a meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines. This role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, the Communications Specialists should be innovative, organized and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Develop articles for KION North America’s intranet
- Participate in global communications circle
- Write, produce and publish internal print newsletters
- Coordinate with stakeholders to drive key messages driving employee engagement
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to stay informed on internal and external communications priorities and opportunities
- Edit content to ensure error-free communications and consistency of style, grammar and tone
- Coordinate, collect, create and distribute company and employees’ stories through appropriate internal and external communication channels
- Maintain internal digital signage
- Coordinator and communicate employee engagement events
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing to plan and implement external communications activities to advance KION North America’s communication goals and meet the strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain a communications schedule for continuous engagement and media/editorial content.
- Identify opportunities for partnership development and stakeholder outreach.
- Work closely with Marketing Communications Manager to initiate, plan and organize press conferences to the media, businesses and additional stakeholders.
- Draft external communications, including media advisories and press releases.
- Ensure all information published about KION North America by third parties is accurate and up to date.
- Manage KION North America’s social media platforms to meet annual growth goals.
- Assist with researching, planning, and logistics for external speaking opportunities.
Tasks and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years in Communications / Public Relations / Journalism / English field
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related field required
- Capability to research and develop high-quality, engaging internal and communications
- Demonstrated expertise in writing and editing
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success developing relationships at all levels of an organization and across functions
- Knowledge of best practices for internal communication strategies that successfully drive engagement
- Knowledge of business priorities and external communication strategy to ensure messaging alignment
- Ability to use analytics to improve decision-making
- Working knowledge and understanding of AP Style
- Proficiency with researching, authoring and re-purposing content for communication including email, storyboards, social media and web
- Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results
- Working knowledge of platforms/software for email communication, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Proficiency in Sharepoint and HubSpot, a plus