This is a job posting from company – PA Real Estate Investment
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Maryland, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
PREIT is a real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership and management of differentiated retail shopping malls designed to fit the dynamic communities.
Our Vision: To create dynamic and compelling environments for the retailers, consumers and communities we serve.
Our Values: We are a people-centric organization that operates at velocity and brings innovation, collaboration and a culture of ownership to maximizing shareholder value.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing and Administrative Coordinator is to support the Senior Director, Consumer Marketing in maximizing traffic and sales potential, promoting awareness, and contributing to increasing the value of the assigned shopping center, while maintaining the owner s strategic perspective of the entire property. This includes, but is not limited to: strategic planning, budget management, tenant relations, advertising and promotions, visual merchandising and décor, media, and community relations. The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator is also responsible for assisting the General Manager with assigned administrative functions as needed.
The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator will:
Assist with implementation of mall marketing programs, post updates to website/social media sites, execution of community-based programs and retailer programs, community relations and visual merchandising.
Assist in the execution of corporate-developed marketing initiatives.
Serve as primary contact for event operations, working closely with management team members who provide support in coordination and implementation.
Responsible for updating property digital content on website and social media sites assuring accuracy and value to the customer.
Protect and build the PREIT brand by supporting and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and visual merchandise standards including monitoring common area to ensure visual PREIT consumer messaging standards are met.
Assist with the details of the property s Special Events and On-going Marketing Programs including event preparation, coordination, administration, promotion, staff communication, on-site supervision, and tracking.
Work with Partnership Marketing to funnel leads and work with mentor to generate promotional income.
Assist with analysis and follow-up of Marketing Programs and Events in a professional and timely manner in order to measure results.
Participate in weekly staff meetings and communicate weekly promotion activities to inform loss prevention, housekeeping, maintenance and the office staff of preparations required for scheduled activities.
Develop retailer relations by establishing and maintaining thorough understanding of retailer business.
Solicit and encourage retailer participation/support as an effort to promote their business and add value to overall center marketing plans.
Work in a collaborative and supportive manner with all divisions of the organization to achieve set goals that drive sales.
Public Relations and Communications
Collaborate with Regional Marketing Director to maintain positive media relations in order to maximize positive publicity for the property and its tenants. Coordinate, monitor and measure media coverage of the property relating to marketing activities. Manage production of timely, interesting and relevant press releases and follow-up with the media. Support the General Manager in maintaining positive relations with the media on all issues. Must be available 24/7 in the event of crisis/emergency.
Assist with implementation of community events and programs that support community activities that make the mall an integral part of trade area and community resource.
- Maintain mall website. Update, write and collect information for: events, trends, new stores and name/phone number changes, retailer deals, dining, and job opportunities.
Visual Merchandising Coordination
Assist with holiday décor installation, teardown, and refurbishment needs and property visual merchandising throughout the year to maximize ambience and ensure compliance with PREIT s C.O.R.E. standards.
Implement programs to create a compelling environment by activating common areas and displaying retailers merchandise in display space or vacant store windows.
Assist with the implementation of seasonal photo operation, including monitoring daily operations and developing programs to increase photo sales productivity.
Business to Business
- Establish and maintain positive relations with tenants in order to maximize store productivity and success through retail focused programs consistent with the Marketing Plan strategies, including, but not limited to, attending quarterly tenant meetings and encouraging tenant participation in cross promotional and center-wide programs.
Mall Team Support
- Demonstrate respect and leadership, while being a strong team member.
- Partner with Management Team to execute a consistently high level of customer service to enhance the shopping experience for our guests.
- Perform all functions a requested by the General Manager
- Work with all office staff to provide effective liaison between management, customers, and retailers.
- General clerical duties to support office staff including filing, copying, scanning, data entry, and various other administrative functions as needed.
- Assist office staff in administration of day-to-day shopping center operations.
- Track and keep current certificates of insurance for vendors, contractors, permanent tenants, specialty tenants and marketing.
- Associate s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations.
- Fashion Merchandising and/or Retail Management Experience, is a plus!
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, especially during holiday seasons.
- Ability to multi-task with strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Understanding of budget management.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office & PowerPoint.
- Experience with digital marketing including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Website Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) – Company match after 6 months