This is a job posting from company – Park Place Communities Management
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Alabama, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Community Manager (CM) is accountable for all day-to-day property operations and enhancing the value of the property. The CM will primarily focus on community management, resident retention/relations, and daily operations. They are expected to perform regular operational tasks such as collecting rents, performing lease signings, managing resident files, managing supplies and inventory, protecting all company assets by performing routine inspections, and working closely with local municipalities on code adherence. The CM is also the main advocate for the residents and will be the point person when it comes to resolving all resident concerns.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Both home leasing and sales
- Sales and marketing efforts
- Enhance resident experience
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with vendors and partners, and the corporate office
- Administer and maintain resident ledgers
- Oversee customer billing and collections
- Execute the company’s standard operating procedures and policies
- Work with vendors to increase and maintain curb appeal and perform any/all contracted services
- Oversight of old home demolition, lot preparation, and new home deliveries
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Regional Manager
- Management experience a must – manufactured home experience a plus!
- Knowledge of City and County manufactured home regulations a plus!
- Team-oriented with an exceptionally strong work ethic and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer knowledge – property management software experience a plus!
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Availability to work on-call, and as needed during non-business hours – some Saturdays required
Powered by JazzHR