This is a job posting from company – O.C. Tanner
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
This is a remote position anywhere within Orlando, Tampa, and South Florida.
O.C. Tanner is the global leader in software and services that improve workplace culture through meaningful employee experiences. Our Culture Cloud is a suite of apps designed to enhance the employee experience with strategic recognition, celebrations, wellbeing, leadership, and events that help people thrive at work.
Our global team of 1,500 people hail from 58 countries and speak 62 languages. As sales & client professionals, engineers, researchers, designers, and craftspeople we create the technology, tools and awards that connect employees to purpose at thousands of companies.
Join us as we help people all over the world thrive at work. Not only do we help others we help our own team members to thrive which has placed us on the Best Places To Work three times, most recently in 2021! If you Dream Big, Deliver Daily, Care Deeply, and Elevate Others, you will fit in perfectly!
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Professional to be our Southeastern Florida region Managing Director. The Enterprise Managing Director is responsible for the region achieving its objectives, which can be summarized as acquiring net new accounts, defending the existing client base, and building the O.C. Tanner brand within the region and through social channels.
The Managing Director reports directly to the Southeastern Area Sales Vice-President.
- Meet and exceed quota in the development and acquisition of new clients
- Meet and exceed KSI goals through active and continuous lead generation, prospecting, and pipeline progressions
- Execute forecasts, pipeline management, and opportunity management
- Enhance the value we provide to the client base through strategic account planning/prioritization discipline
- Collaborate with Sales Vice President and the various support teams when acquiring and developing major clients
- Adopt our robust sales stack supporting all aspects of the sales process
- Partner with the Account Executive and Business Development Representative aligned with the region
- Maintain knowledge of O.C. Tanner offerings, the HR industry, and our direct competitors
- 5-7 years relevant Enterprise sales experience preferably in technology sales
- Proven record of success in strategic selling to senior level executives in large enterprise companies
- An aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate O.C. Tanner’s solutions and business strategies, create demand, and close deals.
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- A sincere belief in the importance of people and the power of appreciation
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum BA degree and committed to ongoing learning and development of personal business acumen
- Strong collaborative, organizational and task-prioritization skills
- Inter-regional travel and some national travel for sales events