This is a job posting from company – Trex Company
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
JOB TITLE: Manager – Trexmart Store
SUMMARY OF JOB: The Manager provides the administrative support to the Sales Associates and Assistant Manager by providing products to all customers and maintaining a conducive work environment. To accomplish these tasks, the Manager works closely with the Assistant Manager, General Manager, Sales Associates, Home Office Personnel and customers.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
WAGE: Salary Exempt
SUPERVISES: Assistant Manager and Sales Associates
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: * Ensures that all activities conform to Trexcon policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with all staff members.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned. Remains flexible in daily routine.
- Support the mission statement and Core Values of Trexcon.
- Give fast, friendly customer service.
- Finalize daily paperwork.
- Interviewing and hiring of potential employees.
- Complete regular evaluation on Assistant Manager and Sales Associates.
- Discipline and dismissal of Sales Associates and Assistant Manager.
- Develop work schedules for Sales Associates and Assistant Manager maintaining total hours at or below the budget hours for that location.
- Organize training of new employees.
- Read and respond to email, text messages and intra-mail on a daily basis.
- Reconcile Sales Associate and Assistant Manager time punches and payroll reports and submit to the Home Office as per policy.
- Order products from approved vendors.
- Keep track of daily fuel sales and inventory.
- Establish communication with Home Office Personnel to assist with procedural issues.
- Establish communications with the Maintenance Department to assist with repairs.
- Keep the building and dispensers clean and in working order.
- Keep the inside of the store clean and product merchandised for immediate sale.
- Organize and execute regular store meetings.
- Attend management team meetings.
DAILY DUTIES: * Maintain a clean parking lot (sweeping, hosing & picking up trash).
- Wipe down gas dispensers.
- Check in vendors using the current scanning process.
- Restock coolers and freezers.
- Sweep & Mop floors.
- Stock and clean roller grills.
- Stock & front products on shelves.
- Clean and stock fountain and coffee areas.
- Clean restrooms.
- Bag ice.
- Empty trash containers inside and outside of the store.
- Check in gas deliveries.
- Pick up outside trash.
- Clean sidewalks and parking lots.
- Clean donut case.
- Adhere to and perform duties as defined in the Restaurant Manager job description if applicable.
- Accurately perform money transaction on the register.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION: * Requires prolonged standing.
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift at least 55 lbs., carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
- Occasional stooping, bending, reaching and climbing ladders or step stools.
- Requires some travel.