This is a job posting from company – Tower Loan
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Mississippi, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
Sign-on bonus: $500 upon hire, $1,500 at 3 months, and $2,000 at 6 months of employment.
Manager Development Program!!
At Tower Loan, we believe in developing leaders. In 10-12 months, our full-time Manager Development Program will give you the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively provide an essential service for customers and become a leader in consumer finance.
No previous experience is required – we will help you grow your career.
If you want to work for a company that cares about your career as much as you do, then apply with Tower Loan.
Tower Loan, one of America’s largest privately owned Consumer Finance companies, has been lending money to our customers for personal loans, home equity loans, and retail sales financing for over 80 years. To learn more about Tower Lower, visit .
- During Training: $30k – $35k / year (Avg. salary + bonus)
- After Training: $60k- $80k / year (Avg. salary + bonus)
Benefits & Advantages:
- Skill development & growth opportunities
- Complete position-based training program
- Coaching and mentorship
- Strong hire-from-within policy
- Competitive salary & unlimited earning potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Awards, recognition, & appreciation
- Mon and Fri: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Tues, Wed, and Thurs: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Extended office hours can vary based on the size of the branch.
- Overtime is sometimes required based on operational needs
- Become proficient in customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations
- Develop long-term customer relationships by listening to customer needs and recommending the best service via phone and in-person
- Promote additional products to best serve new and existing customers
- Contact customers regarding payment reminders and arrangements
- Assist the Branch Manager to exceed established branch goals
- Learn and provide support in management responsibility duties such as delegating employee workload and analyzing loan documents
- Become proficient in all aspects of management such as recruitment, staff development, performance management, and leadership
- High School degree or equivalent certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Willingness to relocate upon promotion into management; your preference of relocation is considered.
- Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, drug screening, and credit check.
How to Apply:
- Complete our electronic application (required)
- Text “TLJobs” to 601-565-4541
CHARITY: Whether you apply with us or not, please consider donating to this wonderful cause. Without government assistance, The Palmer Home for Children has been helping kids in need for over 125 years. Help fund our mission of caring for children.