This is a job posting from company – American Credit Acceptance
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Your new role:
American Credit Acceptance is looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record of success. As the Manager in Originations, you will partner with leaders across several international locations to maximize loan performance through effective execution and management of the credit decisions and funding functions.
What you will be doing in your role:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Managing the operations team (offshore) in their day-to-day production to effectively meet production goals.
- Monitoring key performance indicators to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ensuring that the execution of daily operations aligns with our processes, procedures, and compliance standards.
- Partnering with associates in various countries to communicate business strategies and continuous improvement initiatives effectively.
- Staying informed of all operational policy and procedural changes and distributing them amongst the various job sites.
- Providing clear and concise communication to various levels of the organization.
- Maintaining a positive, engaging work environment to achieve productivity and performance standards.
- Remaining highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal oversight
- Performing other related duties as assigned
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven ability to manage teams in multiple locations to drive results and achieve success.
- 3+ years of credit decision and loan funding experience, preferably in the auto industry.
- 3+ years of management/supervisor experience.
- An understanding of auto loan contracts and supporting documentation.
- Critical thinking and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen sense of organization.
- Ability to regularly travel domestically and internationally.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This position reports to the office and operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position will require up to 50% travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.