This is a job posting from company – Worley
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit
The Advanced Work Packaging Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of the Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) and WorkFace Planning (WFP) Program for projects and groups within the assigned portfolio. This position participates in the formulation of regional AWP policies and directs implementation of AWP policies and programs for client sites, ensures the overall administration and technical directions, coordination, and direct line responsibilities both in the field and the home office in a managerial capacity. This position will provide direction and project management related to engineering, procurement, construction, and system turnover to ensure on-schedule completion with or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Directs the Site AWP teams in the overall project efforts.
- Responsible for project set-up in accordance with AWP/WFP Methodology and Procedures.
- Provides counseling, training, and guidance to Project and Site AWP Teams.
- Participates In proposal preparation, project planning and scheduling by furnishing expertise on AWP methods and estimates of AWP requirements.
- Interacts with both client management and senior Worley management.
- Will define/manage interfaces between internal and external client to ensure AWP Processes are defined and maintained.
- Leading, facilitating and participating in IAPs (Interactive Planning Sessions) both with clients and project team
- Plans and defines project by discipline and devises sequence of execution in accordance with the Path of Construction (PoC)/Construction Schedule utilizing AWP/WFP Methodology and Procedures
- Advanced knowledge and a specialized depth or breath of the AWP Methodology to include construction planning and WFP.
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools related to AWP/WFP.
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal. Effectively communicate to client and project team members/stakeholders. Strong ability to Inform and persuade on complex matters through preparation and delivery of proposals, presentations and reports, as well as collaboration with stakeholders and management.
- 15+ years of experience in related field required.
- A recognized degree in an engineering or scientific discipline OR specialized courses in construction management AND/OR extensive actual work experience leading to the thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
- Open to remote working and able to legally travel throughout U.S.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.