This is a job posting from company – Comfort Inn At The Park Mill
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Hotel’s Maintenance Technician undertakes the responsibility of preserving the building’s overall operational condition and functionality.
A Maintenance Technician’s responsibly is to maintain the building and common areas in the best possible condition; all while observing all health and safety guidelines to protect our owners, our asset, and staff, and our guests.
- The Maintenance personal will survey building and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets; clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform manual repairs when necessary.
- Conducting ongoing room preventative maintenance program.
- Resolving maintenance problems, complaints, and work orders.
- The Maintenance Technician will conduct general upkeep procedures as directed (i.e. landscaping, caulking, painting, etc.)
- Working knowledge of carpentry and painting as well as drywall and carpet repair work
- Inspecting property to identify potential and current needs.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management staff.
- Work with Housekeeping to ensure all equipment within the guest rooms are functioning properly and are a part of an effective preventative maintenance program.
- The Maintenance Technician has a flexible schedule that can work any shifts.
- Adheres to all company Standard/Conduct policies and procedures
- Follows the company’s employee hand book for rules and regulations
- A year of related experience or Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the skills, knowledge, or abilities
- Basic understanding of electrical, Plumbing, AC, caulking and other systems
- General knowledge of maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail
What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes:
- Vacation Time
- Work Life balance.
Rewarding Hard Work:
Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we’ll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates’ career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Equal Opportunity Employer