This is a job posting from company – Parker Hannifin
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Defines problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Works with all departments for solution to facility issues. Works on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis of impact. Works within general work objectives regarding projects and team goals. Communicates and presents information to team members, team leaders, and top management. Regular contact with all levels of management and facility service providers.
- Plans, schedules, assigns and supervises work of the maintenance department.
- Effectively demonstrates team member competencies and participates in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
- Maintains facility equipment and preventative maintenance programs. Satisfies ongoing documentation of testing on security and fire systems.
- Maintains inventories and supplies for efficient operation of the Corporate Headquarters.
- Oversees moderately complex planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities. Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions and/or permit requirements, required completion dates, and construction feasibility.
- Reviews and estimates design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
- Obtains quotes and supplies cost information on facility construction or improvement projects. Maintains supplier/contractor relationships.
- Coordinates with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and schedules for new construction, repairs or remodeling, and electrical and telecommunication distribution systems. Coordinates with building contractors and ensures building safety and adherence to applicable building codes and related safety and environmental regulations.
- Inspects or directs the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Analyzes, interprets, and formulates policies and recommends changes to facilities management systems and procedures. -Responds to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- May coordinate energy conservation program and collect data to support improved conservation measures. Conducts studies to evaluate and determine the most efficient use of electrical power.
- Based on facility need, participates in design and/or plans for electrical distribution and lighting systems for office and shop from primary source to end use point (e.g. developing specifications for electrical equipment such as substations or specialized control panels).
- Assists with budgets for building and grounds, utilities, and cleaning services. -Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical or trade publications, and/or participating in professional associations. Keeps up-to-date on code requirements.
- Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific projects. Mentors new employees. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
- 5-7 years related experience including building and data center electrical work with demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job. Journeyman or certified in one or more relevant maintenance disciplines, i.e., Electrical, HVAC, etc. Knowledge of facility engineering principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to facilities, equipment and plant layout (e.g. OSHA, Unified Building and Electrical Codes, and environmental regulations).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement methods and techniques.
- Ability to use standard business software applications and specialized systems (e.g. CAD or environmental monitoring systems).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk, use hands to operate a computer and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(The essential functions have been provided as examples of types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. The physical and mental demands described above are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.