This is a job posting from company – Direct Care Staffing
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
***Immediate Positions Available***
$34.00 – 35.00/hour
Shifts Available w/ rotating schedule and overtime offered
- 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- 6-Month Minimum Contract with option to extend
- Gastrostomy, Foley Catheters, Tracheostomies, Etc…
Essential Job Functions:
Performs moderate to complex patient services work. This includes routine and emergency care, treatment, and training for people with intellectual disabilities in a residential setting.
- Administers medications and treatments orally, rectally, internally, or by injections
- Assists other medical staff, such as Registered Nurses, Physicians, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, and Physician Assistants, in assessing and providing patient care
- Make home visits and rounds as needed and work in other locations at the facility as needed
- Must be able to demonstrate competency in performing nursing tasks and procedures in accordance with state regulations
- Perform routine nursing tasks according to state and facility regulations. Under the supervision, and guidance, and/or direction of the register nurse build the skills required to perform more technical nursing procedures necessary to meet the health needs of the individuals residing at the facility
- Monitor individuals vital signs, weight, and diet.
- Monitor individuals health status after treatments and procedures using instructions sheets
- Timely and accurately document and report treatments and observations in the individuals medical record in accordance with the facilities procedure and protocols
- Respond to emergency situations to ensure safety to individuals
- Follow infection control procedures
- Follow safety procedures of the facility
- Collect specimens for laboratory examination as needed
- Ensure that the home/ unit is properly supplied with PPE.
Apply today, start tomorrow. We look forward to working with you!