This is a job posting from company – Quality Correctional Care
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kentucky, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About Us: Quality Correctional Care is a company that proudly serves as the medical providers in the county jail setting. Our services include but are not limited to: Medical, Mental Health, and Addiction Services. We value those who are committed to our core values of Advocacy, Courtesy, Efficiency, and Safety.
Day to day tasks include but are not limited to:
- Seeing patients for medical complaints, both acute and chronic
- Performing 14-day physicals on all patients
- Managing their chronic medical conditions by monitoring labs and medication efficiency
- Working with the dentist to ensure that our patients oral care is addressed
- Responding to medical emergencies
- Working hand in hand with physicians, PA’s, NP’s and correctional staff who all have the same goal of optimal patient care
- This job is not monotonous, and every day brings something new. This job is rewarding and provides the satisfaction of knowing that you have done your part to ensure the health of your community
Requirements: LPN or RN
- PRN (6 AM – 6 PM, as needed)
Pay: Based on employee licensure and previous experiences.
Preference: Correctional experience is preferred but not required.
Location: Boyd County Detention Center
Powered by JazzHR