This is a job posting from company – The Waters
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Minnesota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
$5,000 Full Time Bonus or $2,500 Part Time Bonus paid after 6 months of joining our team!
- 12 hour shifts
- work every 3rd weekend
- 2 holidays worked a year
The mission of The Waters is ‘To create a sense of community where everyone THRIVES’.
We recognize that every team member is a direct reflection of The Waters. Attracting and investing in professional, caring, and compassionate team members is essential to our mission. We want our team members to feel inspired and to THRIVE, just as our residents do.
Why The Waters?
- Opportunities to grow in your career with The Waters
- Tuition Reimbursement for team members
- Benefits Package includes PTO, Medical package, 401k matching, short and long term disability, and life insurance
- The Waters Values Teamwork, Humility, Responsibility, Innovation, where Victories are celebrated, and Every moment matters! Where you can THRIVE!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is part of an integrated team of community professionals who provides presence and physical, emotional, and relational care for our residents. The Waters care model is based on the principles of integrated nursing that provides resident care, assisted with designing and fulfilling care based on an individual’s resident assessment, and leads teams of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in the provision of excellent care.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program required
- Licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in in good standing by the state in which the community is located required or ability to obtain license
- Experience with general nursing and elder care required
- Working knowledge about the Home Care Bill of Rights as it applies to the LPN
- Knowledge of medication administration and performance of treatments
- Possess compassion for and commitment to hospitality, service, and excellence in elderly care
- Ability to teach policies/procedures under appropriate direction
- Ability to function as a primary caregiver and perform duties of unlicensed team members
- Ability to maintain information as confidential and private
- Ability to remain calm, kind, and patient during difficult circumstances and emergencies
- Ability to set appropriate boundaries in working with residents and their families while simultaneously being approachable and empathetic
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer proudly committed to a diverse workforce. The Waters participates in E-Verify.