This is a job posting from company – Riverside Health & Rehabilitation
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Montana, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Director of Nursing
The LPN plays an integral role in the success of our team, our community and creating a place our residents are proud to call home. The primary purpose of this position is to provide assistance in all Nursing Department functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established Nursing Department policies and procedures.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards and health care regulations, which govern the practice of professional nursing. Lead or direct licensed and non-professional staff in the delivery of direct resident care and support functions.
Essential Job Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long term care facility.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures including the safety program.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents with documentation regarding care and service provided.
- Participate in the orientation of new residents/family members to the facility.
- Make rounds with health care provider.
- Utilize nursing personnel qualifications according to the resident’s care plan, wishes, and health care provider orders.
- Complete daily clinical and environmental rounds to evaluate resident care being provided and report significant events.
- Meet and resolve issues with residents and/or family members. Report significant issues to the supervisor.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as requested by management.
- May be responsible for clinical programs as directed, e.g. dementia, wound care, quality assurance, infection control, admissions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public. Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally upset people within the facility. Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Education and Experience
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LPN/LVN in this state
- Experience in a home care, assisted living, or long-term care facility
This position does not have any direct reports or supervisory requirements.
Frequency (Place an X in approximate box)
Must convey detailed and important spoken instructions to other accurately
Platinum Service® is characterized by a high level of responsiveness delivered in a flawless, timely and caring way. Employees commit to providing courteous, responsive, and quality service to our residents by following the principles of our Platinum Service® program.
All employees are expected to follow all policies and procedures. These policies and procedures can be found in the employee handbook, department policy and procedure manuals and with your supervisor. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.