This is a job posting from company – Bluestem Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nebraska, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Bluestem Health is a resource for the entire community for medical, dental and behavioral health services all under one roof. Our goal is to be a resource for all patients regardless of their ability to pay. We accept all major types of insurance and also offer a sliding fee discount program so that patients are able to afford treatment.
Bluestem Health is looking for an LPN to join our team of professionals. This is a direct patient care position in a primary care office. This is a full-time position and includes insurance benefits, competitive pay, and more!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interviewing patients, vital signs, and records information in patients chart using EHR (Electronic Health Record).
- Prepare specimens for laboratory analysis
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Assisting in minimally invasive patient procedures
- Preparing and administering medications and vaccinations under direct supervision of the healthcare provider
- General office responsibilities typical of a primary care medical office
- Medication Refills
- Current unrestricted Nebraska LPN license
- Strong Computer Skills
- CPR Certified
PREFERRED (but not required) qualifications:
- Previous clinic or office experience
- Demonstrated experience with any EHR software
We offer competitive pay, paid holidays, full benefits and 401(K) match.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bluestem Health is an equal opportunity employer. There is no discrimination with regard to hiring, assignments, promotion or other conditions of staff employment because of race, creed, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or a disability not pertinent to the assigned job.