This is a job posting from company – St Croix Regional Medical Center
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Mississippi, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The employee health nurse must possess knowledge regarding the responsibilities & requirements of the employee health department.
Job Components * Professional Responsibilities:
- Adheres to regulatory standards and hospital policy
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and pursues professional growth opportunities
- Serves as positive role model for new staff
- Keeping access to protected health information secure and confidential
- Establishes a safe, supportive work environment that promotes teamwork.
- Core Duties:
- Employee Health: Maintains up-to-date current requirements and maintain complete employee records.
- Evaluation of hospital personnel health records with the annual health evaluation.
- Tracking and trending employee exposures
- Tracking and trending of employee illnesses of epidemiological significance.
- Tracking and trending TB conversions.
- Follow-up employee exposures
- Assist with fit-testing for TB protection in designated areas
- Assist with the immunization program
- Assist with preparation of PI reports and exposure reports.
- Performs drug screening on employees as required or requested by administration.
- Assists with hospital orientation
- Essential Skill Competencies
Some knowledge and skill with computer based skill
Professional knowledge in health care
Working well with groups and independently
- Minimum Requirements: Technical Degree in Nursing. Current LPN license by the Mississippi Board of Nursing or similar professional degree and licensure or certification. BLS training. Current Tuberculosis skin testing certification. Drug screen training. Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written communication.
- Interaction Skills: Effectively communicate verbally and in writing; Ability to provide instructions and education
- Physical Demands:
During a normal shift, the incumbent will:
Occasionally (1-33%) Frequently (34-67%) Continuously (68-100%)
Climbing Stairs Walk Seeing (Visual)
Stand Reach Listening
Lift Carry Simple Grasping
Squat Distinguishing colors Sit
Bend Forearm Rotation
Kneel Firm Grasping
Lifting 10-50 lbs
50 lbs with assistance
Carrying 10 to 20 lbs.
Push on wheels 200-400 lbs.
Pulling Up to 350 lbs with assistance
Use of Computer Carts
Lifting Up to 10 lbs
Carrying Up to 10 lbs
Push on wheels Up to 200 lbs
Use of Wheelchair
Use of Stretcher
Use of Carts
Use of Dynamap (1 lb)
- Exposure Classifications: Moderate exposure risk