This is a job posting from company – Alo Moves
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo-it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle -Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei – there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
There couldn’t be a better time to join LP & Safety as we look to support the rapid expansion of Alo stores around the world. This team is at the forefront of this growth and is responsible for Loss Prevention and Safety in region.
- Oversee and directly manage Store Loss Prevention Investigators within corresponding area, including review and approval of agent schedules
- Monitor organized retail crime activity and risk levels and make recommendations to deter ORC activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with local law enforcement and support evidence collection and building cases for prosecution
- Support guard management, scheduling, and invoicing
- Monitor alarms and cameras for irregular activity and engage law enforcement as needed
- Prepare weekly market recaps, summarizing relevant activity for leadership
- Drive awareness through education and coaching of store team on loss prevention practices and techniques through meetings and on-the-floor guidance
- Conduct surveillance using store camera systems and through walking sales floor to detect theft/suspicious activity, deter, and apprehend individuals committing theft
- Adhere to local laws and our policies and procedures related to apprehension, search and seizure, and preservation of evidence
- Review and analyze reporting to identify and investigate internal theft, fraud, and operational loss
- Complete reports relating to internal or external theft and/or safety incidents and appear or testify in court on behalf of Alo, if summoned
- Identify and address safety issues and potential hazards to customers and associates, taking initiative to resolve or drive visibility to issues.
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
- Ability to support multiple stores in metro areas based on business need
- Minimum of 2 year experience in retail loss prevention in a multi-unit oversight role
- Availability to work shifts based on business need, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand/walk store sales floor for entire shift, with or without accommodation
- Ensure all licensing requirements required by local/state jurisdictions are met
- Adherence to all Alo policies and procedures