This is a job posting from company – Capital Farm Credit
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- two (2) to four (4) years’ experience in loan administration, office operations, or customer service with exposure to financial services, mortgage, or title insurance industry preferred; or experience deemed equivalent at the discretion of Capital Farm Credit.
- Process release of lien servicing actions for all branch offices in the Association
- File documents in electronic repository in accordance with procedures.
- Submit releases for recording in the county using electronic means where possible or mail releases to title company/county for recording according to credit office instruction.
- Request checks from accounts payable for recording releases in the county.
- Close deposit accounts associated with paid loans in accordance with procedures.
- Contact customers with uncashed patronage checks and take appropriate action to resolve those open items. Update customer contact information in system when necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service on a consistent basis by resolving/responding to customer inquiries. Facilitate communications between internal departments and external parties.
- Contact county offices to verify property tax payments on loans that meet specific criteria
- Assists with ensuring compliance with required internal controls and administers various reports as required.
- Assist with various projects associated with system conversion i.e., collateral record cleanup, compliance monitoring records cleanup, and unused deposit account closeout.
- Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
Basic knowledge of:
- Accounting/financial systems.
- Office systems and equipment used for file management and file classification practices and retrieval of business information.
- Documentation requirements for deeds of trust, UCC financing statements, and other collateral documents.
Specialized knowledge of:
- Professional oral and written correspondence principles.
- Beginning skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
- Organization and time management practices.
- Working in a collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail (confirming customer loan numbers, customer and county addresses, checks for recording fees are accurate in amount and payee), collating documentation, identifying discrepancies, assisting manager in resolving discrepancies, USPS guidelines.
At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant.AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request.
Capital Farm Credit is the largest rural lending cooperative in Texas, providing credit and other related services to farmers, ranchers, rural home owners, and agribusinesses with over $11 billion in total assets and over 600 team members. We serve 192 counties in Texas with nearly 70 credit offices and are a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System.
We seek highly motivated and engaged people who foster the core values behind who we are, how we work and how we treat others – with commitment, trust and value and family-like respect and appreciation. Capital Farm Credit works diligently to ensure we provide our full-time employees with a market-based compensation program including competitive salary, employee benefits, participation in an attractive goals-based incentive program, and development opportunities. As a customer-owned cooperative, our compensation and benefit programs are designed to align the success of our members with the employee’s success.
Our comprehensive benefit program includes, but is not limited to:
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick leave
- 10-12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to $400/year wellness reimbursement