This is a job posting from company – Remington Hotels
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Alaska, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
What you will be doing
- Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guides.
- Directs, trains, and monitors performance of Line Cooks. Maintains organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
- Prepare and assign production and prep work for Line Cooks to complete; review priorities.
- Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift.
- Set up work station with required mis en place, tools, equipment and supplies. Breakdown work stations and complete closing duties at the end of last shift of the day.
- Inform the Sous Chef of any supplies that need to be requisitioned for the day’s tasks.
401 East 6th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501
Immerse into the awe-inspiring beauty of Alaska by staying at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel & Spa, located in the heart of downtown Anchorage. After a restful night’s sleep on our signature beds, wake to spectacular city, Cook Inlet or Chugach Mountain views.
What we are looking for
- 5 years’ experience as a Line Cook at a hotel/resort or restaurant.
- Ability to work all stations on the line.
- Food handling certification required.
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!