This is a job posting from company – Pactiv
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Fork Lift Driver – Salisbury North Carolina
Up to $18.00 per hour
Hours/Schedule- 7am-7pm and we work on a 2, 2, 3 schedule.
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Assemble, load, and/or unload materials to designated area using appropriate equipment including forklift, clamp lift, barcode readers and safety equipment.
- Receive and understand material movement orders.
- Cycle counting support
- Physical inventory support (non-poly and finished goods)
- Recycle support
- Repack boxes, stencil/re-label boxes, stretch wrap product, hand stack product
- Housekeeping Duties; inventory consolidation; material reclaim and scrap.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shift
- Must have proven experience working in a fast paced Warehouse/Logistics environment.
- Stand-up Forklift Truck Experience
- Understands of the DPM process.
- Prior use of RF barcode reader and vehicle mounted (VMU) computer systems preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Push-pull attachment operation a plus
- Minimum of 1 years recent forklift experience preferred
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Must successfully complete forklift certification program; complete certification manual within 90 days of placement.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Must have the basic ability to communicate, orally and written, in the English language.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Will be required to be certified in Lockout/Tag Out and Forklift Operation upon assignment.
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
*THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
#IND1P #CB1 #ZRH
Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and alcohol testing in accordance with company policies.