This is a job posting from company – East Bank Club
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Working at EBC benefits you!
- Paid time off for full and part-time team members.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for qualified team members.
- 401k – company match
- Parking and transit benefits
- Complimentary club membership and employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Do you love working by the pool? Well, you are in luck. East Bank Club is looking to add to its lifeguarding team.
The lifeguard at East Bank Club is responsible for ensuring its members have a safe and enjoyable time in the water. This individual will be required to respond appropriately to emergency and non-emergency situations, as well as enforce pool guidelines with a member-first service approach.
- Greet and assist members utilizing the pool area
- Observe assigned pool and surrounding area
- Enforce all posted pool guidelines
- Enforce Children’s Rules and age restrictions
- Assist Aerobics and Swim Instructors in setting up or facilitating classes including taking attendance
- Relay any member relations problems to management
- Enforces all appropriate EBC Aquatics Standards
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a clean and organized pool area
- Picking up towels and moving Chairs
- Clean any part of the pool that is needed throughout shift
- Vacuuming pools as necessary
- Shut down pool and perform necessary cleanup as needed
- Arranging equipment and swim aids
- Lifeguarding experience preferred
- American Red Cross Shallow Lifeguard or deeper will be required (Paid training for those that need to renew or update, bridge, or obtain a lifeguarding certification)
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Matters:
East Bank Club commits to a culture of inclusion and belonging characterized by connection across our similarities and differences. We honor the dignity of all employees by enabling each to reach their fullest potential and, by doing so, better serve our members. We serve a diverse group of members and recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employee and member experience required to support our mission. EBC is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing employees with varying identities and backgrounds.
East Bank Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug/smoke-free workplace.