This is a job posting from company – Psych Choices of the Delaware Valley
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you a licensed psychologist looking for a flexible hybrid or full remote schedule in private practice? Then PCDV may be a good fit for your next clinical experience! Full-time and part-time positions are available with competitive benefits packages and room for growth. Apply Now!
- Utilize evidenced-based treatment that is age-appropriate
- Possess a foundational understanding of therapeutic theories and interventions
- Demonstrate familiarity with EHR systems and CPT coding
- Possess excellent verbal skills and professionalism
- Doctoral degree in psychology, counseling, or human service-related field
- License with PA Board of Psychologists
- Flexible hours-evening and/or weekend availability to accommodate the working population
- Ability to commute to and from Broomall location as necessary
Psych Choices of the Delaware Valley is an established, minority-owned, mental health practice that has been in business since 2001.
We pride ourselves on being a small group practice with an enriching culture–allowing each employee to feel a sense of ownership and contribution to the work environment. At PCDV the owner isn’t in some high rise managing from a corporate office–he is in the trenches and within direct contact at employee level, nourishing an atmosphere of positivity and reciprocation.
Psych Choices is comprised of clinical expertise and diversity on both master’s and doctoral levels to assist the community’s mental health needs. Clinical treatment can be in the form of medication management, individual, couples, family, and/or child therapy. PCDV looks to recruit forward-thinking providers who create a safe non-judgmental space for patients and supports our 3 main core values.
Visit our website to learn more about PCDV and what makes us unique!