This is a job posting from company – Milhaus
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Indiana, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Milhaus is an award-winning, mixed-use development, construction, and property management company that specializes in Class A, urban, multifamily residential buildings. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Milhaus is comprised of inspired and industrious individuals who are passionate about the development of mixed-use and multifamily communities. We provide exceptional customer experiences and create solutions for neighborhoods that positively impact communities by providing unparalleled expertise in real estate, investment, development, construction and management.
Our Indianapolis apartment community, Artistry, offer expansive homes with unique architecture, elegant design elements, and community amenities that set us apart. This luxury apartment building is the flagship property and has 554 units.
The Leasing Specialist initiates and coordinates all phases of apartment leasing. The primary objective is to assist the Property Manager in generating satisfactory cash flow, positive resident relations and optimal resident retention. The Leasing Specialist will regularly communicate with all necessary Milhaus employees, outside vendors and other individuals as deemed necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all functions related to residency inquiries including telephone and in-person inquiries and maintaining records of the inquiries.
- Conducts apartment and general property tours, takes telephone inquiries, greets future residents, takes applications and deposits while verifying information, and follow-up of all future residents.
- Furnishes and explains written material and applications to prospective residents.
- Screens, interviews, and notifies applicants of their acceptance or denial as residents in accordance with company procedures, Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and any applicable program regulations.
- Conducts marketing surveys and makes marketing recommendations based on an analysis of the surveys.
- Assists with composing flyers and other media material for use in promoting residency.
- Assists with creating and developing promotional ideas and materials.
- Assists the Property Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations. The Property Manager will generally assign primary areas of responsibility (which may change over time), to ensure that the Leasing Consultant receives continual training in each aspect of operating the property.
- Ensures the office, business center, clubhouse, models, target apartments and market ready apartments are in perfect condition. Cleans, vacuums and dusts as needed. Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
- Makes community contacts with employers, real estate agencies, and others as part of the corporate and community outreach program.
- Accepts checks, money orders and certified checks for daily deposits.
- Reports any property loss or liability-related incidents to the appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Reports any work-related injuries to the appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Complies with all local, state and federal regulations as well as all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible sales related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable private transportation
- Demonstrated excellence in producing promotional materials
- Ability to meet the public with courtesy, tact and poise
- Computer skills sufficient to enter daily operations data into the computer
- Knowledge of Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulations
- Health, Vision, & Dental insurance
- HSA account with employer match of $250/FSA for dependent care
- Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term leave
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- 4 weeks accrued PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 30% discounts on apartments
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Wellness Bucks Program
- Wellness Program and Competitions
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet insurance
We stand as one team dedicated to transforming neighborhoods. Through transparency and collaboration, we empower our people to lead. Bikes are our allies, local food is our addiction and entrepreneurship inspires us. First impressions are set by our energy and passion, not suits and ties. We embrace the changing ideal of what people call home.
Integrity. Execution. Innovation. Collaboration.
By joining us at our corporate office in downtown Indianapolis or onsite at one of our many properties, you’ll be provided the opportunity to grow your career and become part of a team that truly makes a difference.