This is a job posting from company – Gene B. Glick Company
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Indiana, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Responsible for the implementation of leasing of apartments.
- Promptly answer telephone and e-mail inquiries with the goal of obtaining an appointment to show the community to the prospective resident.
- Greet prospective residents, demonstrate the features and benefits of the interior of the apartment homes and amenities, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Close the sale with prospective resident and obtain a holding deposit and application for an apartment or waiting list.
- Promptly follow up with prospective residents whom have not yet leased to continue the sales process and secure the sale.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective residents, following government regulations and Company procedures.
- Assist Property Manager with advertising and promotions for the property in relation to prospective residents and resident retention.
- Regularly conduct marketing surveys to be aware of competitors’ activities in the surrounding marketplace to optimize our ability to compete effectively.
- Make marketing recommendations based on an analysis of the marketing surveys.
- Complete and submit all weekly reports in a timely manner to the appropriate person.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with HUD regulations and Fair Housing requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License in the state of residence.
- Able to work a varied schedule including weekends.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Gene B. Glick Company is a great place to work with a family-oriented culture. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes vacation/paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance, apartment discount as well as an outstanding 401K plan with generous matching. There is also an excellent opportunity for advancement.