This is a job posting from company – iland
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
11:11 is looking for an experienced Lead Network Integration Engineer to help manage all aspects of 11:11’s technical migrations/integrations, including designing, implementing, and performing support of the network infrastructure and appliances, as well as collaborating with the internal 11:11 Network teams in resolving all issues related to the integration efforts. This individual will be directly accountable for significantly contributing to the technical architecture, stability, resiliency, and general health related to the network solutions chosen as part of our overall strategy of integrating companies into the 11:11 ecosystem.
This is a full-time remote position reporting to the Director of Technical Migrations.
- Provide complete ownership and accountability of all responsibilities assigned regarding 11:11’s technical network migration/integration strategy
- Perform technical assessments of business units being ingested into the 11:11 ecosystem including current network architecture state
- Collaborate with internal 11:11 network engineering departments to develop technical migrations strategies to meet existing needs and to ensure they meet business requirements
- Provide training and mentoring around deployment of migration assets and networking infrastructure.
- Develop, track, and report KPIs associated with technical migration duties as assigned.
- Lead technical networking design discussions and technology assessments as they relate to the overall technical migration strategy
- Collaborate with 11:11 network team to ensure network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policies across 11:11’s global cloud infrastructure footprint
- Lead network integration engineers in duties required to perform migration tasks and collaborate with internal resources as necessary to achieve business outcomes
- Collaborates with 11:11 teams for provision and configuration of network monitoring and alerting and environmental management of network assets as part of the technical migration strategy
- Act as an 11:11 escalation engineer for technical migration issues or customer problems including participation in engineering on-call rotation as needed for projects
- All other duties as assigned
The following skills represent the minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline
- Advanced Routing and Switching (BGP, OSPF, STP, MPLS, DMVPN)
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst Switches
- Cisco ISR and ASR Routing platforms
- Cisco ASA, ASAVs, and Fortinet Firewalls
- F5, Citrix, Brocade Load Balancer Platforms
The following skills represent additional proficiencies preferred to be successful in this position:
- Multi-Vendor Switches, Firewalls and Routers Experience (Highly Preferred)
- Cisco Certified in Routing and Switching, Security, Wireless, etc.
- Monitoring Systems (SolarWinds, ScienceLogic, Rancid, Splunk)
- Experience with Advanced Ticketing and Change Management Systems
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- PPO Healthcare Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
About iland, an 11:11 Systems Company
iland, an 11:11 Systems company, has been in business for over 25 years, and is an industry leader in the areas of Secure Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Secure Cloud Backup (BaaS), and Secure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). iland differentiates itself and maintains its market leadership by investing heavily in its proprietary Cloud Console, which is an orchestration tool for its cloud services offered in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Singapore. The result of this investment is a rapid development cycle with up to four product releases per year. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment that has been recognized by these industry leaders and more:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant