This is a job posting from company – Kirkland’s
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Leads, supports and values Customer Service in both the in store and online (ship to store) shopping experience.
- Greets every customer with enthusiasm, maintains a positive, can do attitude at all times.
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds appropriately.
- Educates each customer on current promotions and merchandise assortment to support buying decisions.
- Makes suggestions to build the customers basket that compliments the customers choices.
- Supports the company’s branding at all times by treating all customers and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner while supporting a common goal.
- Achieves or exceeds goals associated with company initiatives and programs by actively engaging with customers
- Understands and supports a caring, fun and engaging work environment for the team and a great shopping experience for the customers.
- Leads by example, supports and holds team accountable to all company policies and procedures.
- Executes opening, closing and certain register functions as the business requires.
- Communicates the Game Plan to the team at the beginning of their shifts and follows up on expected workload and tasks.
- Leads and assists in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Leads and assists in maintaining an efficient and organized stockroom.
- Leads and assists in the execution of merchandise presentation directives, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels.
- Champions and demonstrates a commitment to Kirkland’s Values.
- May perform other duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED; college preferred.
- Minimum 1 year management experience in a retail or service industry preferred.
- Strong communications skills and customer service experience required.
- Energetic, people and results oriented, competitive with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of the store.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to ascend/descend a ladder to retrieve and stock products on the shelf or to hang overhead banners/product.
- Frequently positions self to retrieve and stock products in the stock room and sales floor and to place merchandise in bags.
- Must be able to constantly move around the store for prolonged periods to greet and assist customers.
- Must be able to frequently communicate with the customers in person, electronically, and telephonically.
- Must be able to frequently move merchandise that is 50 pounds or more to and from the stock room to sales floor.
- Must be able to operate a Point of Sale system, registers and hand held devices efficiently and accurately.