This is a job posting from company – DNV
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV Business Assurance North America is headquartered in Katy, TX just outside of Houston. Our sales team is assigned to various regions across the US and centrally supported from our Katy office. We sell Risk management Services to include: ISO certification, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Food Safety certification services, Training and 2nd party audits to companies of all sizes across multiple industries.
The Key Account Sales Executive is responsible for ensuring that sales targets are achieved by developing contacts and approaching new potential strategic markets and promoting pertinent DNV Business Assurance products/services as per the established sales & marketing strategy, tactical plan and marketing plan. The position will also be responsible for growing existing National Accounts within North America.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for generating leads following up on leads and winning opportunities within Business Assurance for large global and local key accounts, in accordance with DNV’s Global and North American strategy and individual targets
- Builds and maintains effective and professional relationships with key internal stakeholders and support teams, including
- Key Account Managers, Program Managers, technical teams, operations and finance
- Executes business development and offers solutions to NA based prospects for domestic and international opportunities.
- Visits prospects to present and prospect for new business
- Develops close working relationships with DNV Global affiliates to fully present DNV capabilities
- Develops and issues proposals, negotiates fees, finalizes terms and conditions as necessary and wins new business.
- Secures appropriate legal documents for client relationship, including non-disclosure agreements, service agreements and statements of work
- Prospects and qualifies opportunities within identified Strategic and Target Accounts
- Develops close partnerships with client service team to ensure transparency and understanding of client information and requirements
- Develops business and marketing plans with NA Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure the achievement of targets.
- Performs key administrative functions: preparation of pipeline reports, CRM updates, maintenance of data in Intranet, and other reports/presentations as may be required by management
- Works closely with internal stakeholders when responding to a request for proposal (RFP) to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition on the program
- Makes presentations to various groups within the prospect’s organization when needed
- Acts as the lead person on preparing the written proposal in response to prospect’s RFP, coordinates all information from the different disciplines and arranges the formal response
- Actively promotes the image, capability and integrity of DNV to the marketplace
What is Required
- 3+ years business development or acquisition experience
- Experience prospecting and working with Large, Global Service Entities
- Demonstrable client service and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Pre-employment drug and background screening
What is Preferred
- Preferred demonstrated sales success in Management Systems Certification (ISO)
- Knowledge of and/or experience with ISO standards, supply chain and/or training
- Knowledge / experience with CRM system, ideally Oracle based
**Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position**
What We Offer
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick, and Disability)
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Plans to choose from
- Spending Accounts – FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits, Company-Seeded HSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Education reimbursement program
- Employer-Paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through Talkspace
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
**Benefits may vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
How We Do It
We Care, We Dare, We Share
DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
DNV is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the North America Recruitment department ([email protected]). Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially
For more information
Read more here
Please visit our website at
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.