This is a job posting from company – Captivation Software
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Maryland, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Annual Salary: $125,000 – $250,000 (based on years of experience)
Build Something to Be Proud Of.
Captivation Software has built a reputation on providing customers exactly what is needed in a timely manner. Our team of engineers take pride in what they develop and constantly innovate to provide the best solution. Captivation Software is looking for mid/senior level software developers who can get stuff done while making a difference in support of the mission to protect our country.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and integrate cutting-edge software-based solutions for mission customer-oriented applications and frameworks.
- Writing automated tests to verify code quality
- Implement working applications from mockups provided by designers
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active security clearance – TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- Strong interest in building dynamic, efficient, and well-engineered software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proven aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong background in the field of software engineering
- Firm understand of software best practices
- Experience with Java
A preferred candidate will have experience with any of the following:
- Spring Boot
- Apache NIFI
- Up to 20% 401k contribution (no matching required)
- Above market hourly rates
- $3,000 HSA Contribution
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Employee Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance / Life Insurance / Short-Term & Long-Term Disability / AD&D