This is a job posting from company – CDL Electric
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Who we are:
CDL Electric began in 1964 providing only electrical services to Pittsburg, KS. We are now one of the fastest growing companies with staff expanding from 65 to 460 in the last three years. We now have around 18 different divisions, such as railroad, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and much more! We have 6 offices across the Midwest and operate in over 35 states, serving over 40,000 customers.
What you get:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Excellent benefits package available to those who work 30 hours/week or more
- Paid Training/Certifications
- PTO (Paid Time Off) accrual for full-time employees
- Company vehicle during work hours
- Retirement Plan (401k) with 50% employer match after 1 year of service.
Summary of the position:
A Journeyman Electrician is responsible for the electrical safety of the facility/site in which he/she works in. He/she is responsible for reporting, troubleshooting, and preventing electrical problems daily. He/she is responsible for efficiently and effectively installing electrical equipment and material to complete assigned tasks.
What you need:
- Must have a Journeyman License for a specified state.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Attention to detail and initiative to be self-motivated and directed.
- Must have working knowledge of current national electrical and city codes.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and components.
- Install and /or replace electrical circuits indoors and outdoors
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits and determine what measures need to be taken.
- Plan, layout and install electrical wiring, equipment and/or fixtures.
- This is a traveling position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Stand, walk, bend, kneel and sit for extended periods of time
- Climb ladders to reach ceilings and other high objects
- Lift and move 50 pounds repeatedly
- Work in extreme weather conditions
CDL Electric Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, and background check.