This is a job posting from company – Lane Valente Industries
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Connecticut, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Lane Valente Industries offers a broad range of solutions that help multi-site organizations reduce costs through energy reduction, facility maintenance and value engineering. Our solutions have uncovered significant savings for our customers when reducing both energy and maintenance costs.
We exploit new technology and embrace client feedback to constantly improve our entire product range. With a thirty-year track record, we attribute our success to our solid commitment to client satisfaction, attention to detail, dependable service, and a pride in our quality of work. We have operations in a variety of locations across the United States.
We are looking for talented people who value integrity, the value of an honest day’s work, and shared success. If you believe you are one of those talented people, and are interested in being considered for a career at Lane Valente Industries, we invite you to apply today!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Journeyman Electrician
Responsible for the installation of electrical systems in the commercial and industrial construction markets at job sites and project locations. Holds responsibility for direct supervision/coordination of assigned helper/apprentice electricians, on a per job basis. Responsible for promoting excellent customer relations. Must be able to interact with the customer, determine their needs and provide solutions.
- Report to project worksite on time and ready to work.
- Exhibit a willingness to apply oneself, to learn, and to develop electrical skills.
- Apply basic electrical and construction principles and practices to solve design, development and modification problems with parts, assemblies provided.
- Complete work in accordance to national and local codes. Learn and keep current with latest revision of NEC.
- Complete work in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Fulfill daily commitments and stay on project schedule as directed by job-site foreman.
- Assist with loading materials, digging trenches, pulling wire, and other various tasks needed to complete project.
- Treat all customers, other trades personnel, vendors, fellow workers, etc. with dignity and respect.
- Keep job site clean before leaving and be kept clutter free during the work.
- Complete paperwork including timecard and turn in when required.
- Know, follow and hold others accountable to the safety policy, program and training of CESG.
- Trouble shoots most common electrical systems including, but not limited to, services, feeders, and branch circuits.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assemble, and installs electrical conduit.
- Pulls wiring through conduit.
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps.
- Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric range or motor, and installs grounding leads.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- 4 years’ experience in electrical project installations.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation.
- Position requires electricians hand tools.
- Ability to work with hands, multi-task.
- Advanced electrical knowledge required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license & clear driving record to meet Company policy.
- Applicable state certification.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
Powered by JazzHR