This is a job posting from company – Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Reports to: Executive Director
Visionary leader for the JFCS Senior Services Department and its wide array of programming. The Director will oversee the department’s daily operations and long-term goals, including involvement in budgetary and grant deadlines. The Director will also maintain a client caseload, provide services to maintain and enhance the quality of life for clients and their families, and supervise the Senior Services Department staff of twelve individuals.
- Develop innovative departmental programming, services, and support groups.
- Oversee department-specific programs including Patient Partners, Catered Home Delivered Meals, and Cooking Companions.
- Support departmental grant writing efforts and participate in regular budgetary meetings
- Ensure a smooth intake procedure for new counseling and senior services clients, with proper and timely case assignment.
- Provide client consultations and offer guidance on outside referrals as appropriate.
- Act as a JFCS ambassador through health fairs, advocacy events, speaking engagements, and committee service.
- Maintain oversight of departmental administration, including accreditation and homecare standards.
- Participate in Quality Assurance/Utilization Review team meetings
- Coordinate all Department staff meetings and trainings
- Provide robust onboarding and training for new staff and student interns
- Troubleshoot client issues and customer service concerns.
- Provide counseling and / or case management to Senior Services clients.
- Ensure that all departmental case records meet agency, state, and accreditor regulations.
- Supervise and evaluate social work staff, including observation of offsite groups and contract work.
- Master’s degree in Social Work (LCSW preferred)
- Management of the geriatric population
- Knowledge of community resources, with specific focus on caregivers
- Five years post-graduate degree experience in a direct service position
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Jewish culture a plus
Apply online at
About JFCS of SNJ: For over 75 years, Samost Jewish Family & Children’s Service (JFCS) has been dedicated to helping people successfully meet life’s challenges. We are a non-profit social service agency that proudly serves people of every age, faith, and economic background. We provide quality, affordable, and accessible services to thousands in need living in Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties. JFCS offers five core services: Counseling & Support Groups; Disability Services; Family Assistance; Senior Services; and Volunteer Opportunities