This is a job posting from company – Laksan Technologies
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: 6655 Town Square , Alpharetta, GA 30005
Contract: 12 months
Client: Morgan Stanley
Hybrid 3 days a week Depending on Firm Guidance
As part of strategy to design and implement industry leading applications Morgan Stanley Global Banking Technology team is looking to establish run the bank team with hands on experience with problem solving, identifying and resolving bugs and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. Candidate must have expertise in Java and will act as escalation of all technical matters for multi-tiered Java EE-style applications. The role will be responsible for ensuring complex incidents are resolved by support team on time, identify RCA and design/code fixes wherever required. Candidate should be fluent in spring, databases, and database interface layers and associated Java development tools. He/She must also be able to contribute towards minor development using Angular/React, web protocols and standards, and associated UI development tools. Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams across Wealth Management, BA team, QA team, and global development team. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the banking technology landscape, and to offer creative solutions that integrate current capabilities, vendor capabilities, proprietary system builds, and the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in an Agile Squad to ensure delivery on time
- Enhancements and ensure prioritization and proper design for the fix.
- Ability to multi-task and join production incident bridge and provide solutions to navigate the issue, identify RCA and plan for code fix.
- Ensure all lower lanes dev, QA are stable and CI/CD guidelines are followed.
- Automation of repeated manual tasks and reduce toll.
- Able to act as Release Manager during deployments.
- Demonstrate Book of work built as part of the sprint to business stakeholders
- Actively contribute and participate in sprint grooming and planning discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile ceremonies
- Ensure firm adherence to all policies and participate in internal/external audits from tech perspective.
- 8+ years of hands on experience in java/j2ee and related technologies
- Candidate must have understanding of developing user interfaces using Angular
- Candidate must have understanding in integrating and working in a Java full stack environment
- ITIL awareness – Incident and problem management, stakeholder management
- Candidate must have experience of working with databases (preferably DB2) and database interface layers.
- Good in planning and execution of all major events and activities along with planned deliverables.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills, should be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and have the ability to lead IT deliverables
- Candidate must have an understanding of agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps practices and tooling.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements, etc.)
- Prior knowledge of Cloud Technologies, Kafka, MQ and other streaming platform would be useful
- UNIX (Experience in any scripting language)
- Knowledge of Financial market, Banking & Wealth Management.
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across geography & time zones
- Experience managing development teams
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development environment
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.