This is a job posting from company – Ageatia Global Solutions
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT Support experience
- Well versed with computer hardware and accessories
- Well versed with Microsoft operating systems. Windows 7 & Windows 10.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office software – Office 2010, 2013 Office 365.
- Familiarity with Audio/Video conferencing through Microsoft TEAMS
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn applications in use in the environment.
- Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively document resolutions.
- Able to interact with executive level end users.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of network installation and support
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively Desirable Experience/Attributes:
- Familiar with ServiceNow
- Familiarity with Linux and Apple based systems
- Familiarity with supporting Mobile Devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, tables, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Printers (local and Network) as well a printing method (Server & DirectIP Printing)
- Basic understanding of IOT
- End user support and customer service experience
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 deployment and troubleshooting
- Printers, Scanners, Label Printers
- Office 2016, Office 365, SharePoint
- Manage requests and incidents in a service desk portal Compute/Mid-Range Support:
- Administering sharing and folder privileges
- Racking and Commissioning servers
- Backup and Storage
- Service monitoring and optimization
- End user access administration Network Administration:
- Familiar with wired and wireless network architecture, configure Cisco switches, troubleshoot LAN, maintain switch cabling, IP phone troubleshooting
- Familiar with firewall static routes and user administration.
- Understand and oversee firewall rules, collaborate with firewall support team
- Experience working in DMZ and Process Control Networks Applications:
- Experience with Server and desktop integrated applications
- This job is fast-paced and can require incumbent to be on-call 24×7.