This is a job posting from company – CybertronIT
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oklahoma, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION: WORK FROM YOUR HOME
Cybertron is a growth-oriented IT Services Provider in Wichita looking for a few exceptional people to add to our team. We are a hard-working team of professionals who are responsible for the infrastructure and management of our clients’ technology, while providing stellar customer service. We work with a variety of different clients in almost every type of industry and of various sizes and backgrounds – and that makes our workday very exciting, fast-paced, and never the same as the day before! We encourage and challenge each other to learn more every day and to gain more knowledge and experience. If you are a dedicated problem solver, who loves technology and wants to be in a team friendly environment, then we are looking for you!
Looking for a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Fierce attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to mentor and be mentored
- Strong technical background and interest
- Desire to solve complex problems and learn from them!
- Windows 10
- Network Printers and Deployment
- LAN and WAN Networking
- General Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2019
- Office 365 and Exchange Administration
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Hyper-V and/or VSphere/ESXi
As a rapidly growing organization, Cybertron is continually adding new, career-driven team members who recognize the opportunities for growth and development. We offer competitive salaries along with generous performance bonus plans, health insurance, 401k, holiday pay and PTO.
Come join our team!