This is a job posting from company – UST Global
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Who we are:
Born digital, UST transforms lives through the power of technology. We walk alongside our clients and partners, embedding innovation and agility into everything they do. We help them create transformative experiences and human-centered solutions for a better world.
UST is a mission-driven group of over 29,000+ practical problem solvers and creative thinkers in over 30+ countries. Our entrepreneurial teams are empowered to innovate, act nimbly, and create a lasting and sustainable impact for our clients, their customers, and the communities in which we live.
With us, you’ll create a boundless impact that transforms your career-and the lives of people across the world.
Visit us at .
We are looking for someone who should have strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Work closely with business units and service owners to translate business requirements into new or enhanced VDI platform capabilities, and plan/execute approved solutions
- Deploy Virtual Desktop infrastructure components in OnPrem, hybrid, and cloud infrastructures
- Perform project estimates, budgets, and schedules in collaboration with cross-competency infrastructure teams to address business needs and system designs
- Implement virtualization and automation capabilities to enhance and automate systems provisioning, management, and performance monitoring
- Maintain high VDI services availability by collaborating with multiple infrastructure and application stakeholders
- Provide escalated support for VDI infrastructure services
- Participates in root cause analysis, documentation, and process improvements
What you need:
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years in IT
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, XenApp, MCS/PVS, HDX, StoreFront, and NetScaler
- VMware Horizon, Horizon Cloud, ESXi, AppVolume, DEM, FSLogix, and UAG
- Extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructures
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Detail oriented with excellent troubleshooting, customer service, and communication skills Self-starter who is able and confident to drive end-to-end delivery of service
What we believe:
We’re proud to embrace the same values that have shaped UST since the beginning. Since day one, we’ve been building enduring relationships and a culture of integrity. And today, it’s those same values that are inspiring us to encourage innovation from everyone, to champion diversity and inclusion, and to place people at the center of everything we do.
We will listen, learn, be empathetic and help selflessly in our interactions with everyone.
Through business, we will better the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves.
We honor our commitments and act with responsibility in all our relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UST reserves the right to periodically redefine your roles and responsibilities based on the requirements of the organization and/or your performance.