This is a job posting from company – Calero-MDSL
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Calero MDSL, the leading technology expense management solution for complex enterprises, is looking for an Invoice Specialist. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for obtaining, chasing, and loading invoices across multiple platforms and clients. This role is an integral, customer facing, collaborative, results oriented position where you will be provided with training opportunities and given a real chance to impact the operations of the organization. You will become the key contributor to the initial loading Service Level Agreements (SLA). The key activities are to ensure that the invoices are entered into the system in adherence to our client specific requirements.
This position is a Hybrid position with a minimum of 2 days per week working in the Caleo-MDSL office.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Prepare and load client’s telecom invoices as per SLA requirements for each customer
- Validate accuracy of invoice data entered; invoice date, vendor remit, expense/charges, invoice amount and accounting distributions, note invoice for variances and validation completed
- Identify and collect missing invoices as assigned
- Monitor all open helpdesk tickets for assigned customer(s) and escalate to Service Operations Manager as necessary
- Interact with internal staff and vendors to resolve billing issues
EDUCATION/SPECIAL LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
- Associate degree in STEM, Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
- 1+ year prior work experience in customer service
- A combination of work experience and education may be considered
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), data entry systems
- Preferred Spanish Language (fluent) and English Language (mandatory)
- Strong troubleshooting abilities for both systems and networking
- Knowledge of log file output, which includes, understanding and analyzing end user issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and non-verbal communication skills
- Lead by example by maintaining strong ethics, values, trust and integrity
- Action oriented, results driven, and ensures accountability
- Customer Focused
- Quality decision making
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills and planning/priority setting
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively and confidentially with all levels in the organization
Calero-MDSL is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability.