This is a job posting from company – Claire Myers Consulting
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our client is a premier Wealth Management firm that prides itself on being a provider of business continuity, success(ion) and transition planning for private and family-owned businesses as well as medical practices.
They take a consultative approach to client relationships and have expertise in financial planning, insurance, investment management, qualified plans and employee benefits.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for an Investment Operations professional who can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The firm’s core values include curiosity, collaboration, commitment, and abundance mentality.
- Manage firm’s operational workflows
- Seek and employ continuous improvement of operations processes
- Generate insurance illustrations or investment proposals based on client needs and/ or advisor
- Own the investment and insurance new business and account opening processes
- Execute trades, monitor holdings, and communicate with advisors as needed
- Assist in corresponding with clients to handle insurance or investment service questions and
- preparing reports for client meetings
- Address Qualified Plan Sponsor questions and assist in plan setup as needed
- Update financial solutions pipeline and scorecard
- Support other practice advisors and assistants as needed
- Input and update CRM while continuously improving the workflow associated with CRM use
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-7 years of experience in insurance and investment operations
- 2+ years of experience in the corporate-owned life insurance sector (COLI)
- Licenses preferred: Life & Health License (LAH), Series 7 and Series 63/65 or Series 66
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to develop long-term client relationships
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- $60,000-80,000 base salary with bonus opportunities and benefits