This is a job posting from company – Ryerson
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. we take pride in being an industry leader in metal processing and distribution. Since 1842, it has been our mission to provide our customers and communities with the absolute best in carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel and more! Metal is the most essential and sustainable material on the planet and a part of our everyday life. As a member of the Ryerson family, you will support employees who provide metal to customers across industries that make things such as high-octane sports cars and trucks, electric vehicles, sports stadiums, luxury hotels, first responder/healthcare equipment, military, aerospace technology, props used on movie sets and even smart phones!
See what we do and more at https://www.ryerson.com/services/what-we-do.
What’s in it for you at Ryerson?
▪ A career with purpose and impact!
▪ Three weeks of vacation, paid sick days, and holiday pay
▪ 401(k) with employer match
▪ Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance available Day 1 of your start date
▪ Paid Maternity and Parental leave
▪ Health and wellness programs
▪ On-the-job training and mentoring from leadership and teammates
▪ Tuition Reimbursement
▪ “Ryerson Gives Back” to our local communities
▪ Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
▪ Growth potential into leadership and/or specialty roles
▪ and more!
Be a part of history. Join our team.
Your career at Ryerson will offer meaningful work, competitive rewards and an engaging workplace. We provide extensive training, development and professional advancement, and you will find meaningful opportunities to contribute to the success of the company. Ryerson is looking for individuals who exhibit high energy, enthusiasm, a passion to challenge how we do things, and the confidence and aptitude to improve them. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and we believe in promoting from within, as well as providing the resources for long-term career development.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join our Little Rock, AR team. The primary focus of this position is to support the inventory, sales and operation teams. This position requires excellent analytical skill set including the ability to structure and review essential analysis. We are looking for a self-motivated, well organized individual who has the ability to work independently and pay close attention to details.
Additional responsibilities and duties
- Management of aged inventory, analyzing inventory items to determine appropriate actions
- Reviews and analyzes material BOM and Routing to reduce material movements and associated freight costs
- Drives supply chain solutions to minimize inventory while ensuring continuity of supply
- Works with production scheduling team to meet demand and forecasting needs
- Reports on inventory activities and variances
- Assists sales team and procurement with buyout options
- Investigates and analyzes root cause of inventory errors
- Develops corrective actions aimed towards reducing errors
- Works with operations and commercial team to identify areas for improvement
- Other duties as assigned by management and supervision
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of previous inventory management experience
- Outstanding computer skills with the ability to apply knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; SAP experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience creating reports and manipulating data using database applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Lean Concepts and warehouse functions
- Effective ability to establish and maintain strong working relationship with co-workers, management and customers
- Proven ability to perform within a team environment and add to the overall success of the team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.