This is a job posting from company – Nicholas and Company
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Utah, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Inventory Control/Return Clerk
We are looking for a capable Inventory Control/Return Clerk to support our company’s Inventory operations team. Accurately and efficiently processing all returns and work efficiently with the Transportation Department. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices, and procedures.
Schedule & Pay:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Key reporting as needed.
- Process and record damaged inventory.
- Transfer inventory accurately and efficiently.
- Report on trends tracked through cycle counts.
- Generate and process daily reports for returns.
- Provide coverage for Inventory Control as needed.
- Effectively and accurately key/process all returned items.
- Ensure recalls are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Track and report on inventory levels in the holding warehouse.
- Research discrepancies of returned product without documentation.
- Assist in the completion of other departmental functions as required.
- Prepare and participate in yearly inventory cycle counts with auditors.
- Match credits noted by Drivers to the product without documentation.
- Troubleshoot quantity/item discrepancies with relevant departments.
- Assist purchasing by validating product/verifying dates in specific slots.
- Complete daily reporting and make inventory adjustments where it is needed.
- Execute daily cycle counts in a timely and accurate manner in all warehouse zones.
- Track and report any Drivers who do not return product with relevant documentation.
- Certify returned products to inventory and return the product to its appropriate warehouse zone/assigned slot location in a timely and efficient manner.
- At least 6 months experience in Warehouse Operations.
- Possess basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Work in a variety of temperatures (Cooler, Dry, and Freezer).
- Operate and understand mechanical operation of pallet jack, forklift, and other such warehouse equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, self-motivation, and to communicate and coordinate with other team members.
- Previous experience working in a similar setting.
Since 1939, our family has delivered quality and integrity-in our business, our products, and our relationships. Founded by Nicholas Mouskondis over 80 years ago, Nicholas and Company is third-generation family owned and operated. With both our family and our business rooted in the community, we’re the local choice for foodservice.
Must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities efficiently, accurately, and safely with or without accommodation. Must comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as, state, federal and safety regulations
Drug Free Workplace