This is a job posting from company – BMWC Constructors
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oregon, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
INTERNS/CO-OPS/STUDENTS – APPLY HERE!!! – Fall/Winter 2022 – Portland, OR
Please complete the full application, including all questions and attach (or build) your resume!
BMWC Constructors is seeking Project Engineer Interns/Co-op students for the Fall/Winter of 2022. The work will be in Portland, Oregon, and the surrounding area. We pay a healthy $20 hourly rate and pay for your housing cost (if the job is remote from your home location). Some (paid) overtime may or may not be required. Days and hours may vary, depending upon location, client, urgency and need.
Our preference is to hire you from August – December. This is 40 hours a week, typically. You will work directly with a BMWC Constructors Project Manager to learn all the duties, responsibilities, and functions necessary to successfully complete an industrial construction project.
Qualifications/Duties/Responsibilities will include some or all the following:
- A desire to work in the Industrial construction industry
- A strong work ethic, responsible attitude, people skills, a brain, a sense of humor!
- Interpreting blueprints & drawing, contracts, specifications, and regulations
- Estimating costs, materials purchasing, bids & proposals
- Handling invoice approvals, quotes and change orders
- Labor productivity analytics
- Safety audits
- Quality audits
- Project controls & preparing & managing scheduling
- Assisting Superintendents & preconstruction staff
- Researching new products, equipment, vendors, etc.
- Tracking job progress and developing plans to address delays
- Reporting work progress and budget matters to project managers and/or clients
- Leading process improvement, cost-cutting, Lean or other projects
- YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR POSSESS A CURRENT, VALID GREEN CARD!!!
Strongly prefer the following degree programs; Construction Engineering/Construction Management, Civil and Mechanical.
APPLY VIA Handshake OR GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT: