This is a job posting from company – VIPcare
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
VIPcare is searching for a Project Manager for their Integration to support our organization’s growth and expansion. This person will be responsible for providing inegration support to the linic acquisitions/integration team and organization leadership in managing all acquisition/integraton projects, assisting in the development of the acquisition processes and procedures, overseeing payor mix analysis, creating operating and resource modeling reports, along with developing strategic and tactical initiatives.
WHAT’S YOUR WHY? At VIPcare, we value you. We see you. Team Members at VIPcare are living their why and building their career with a reliable team that shares our value of providing 5-star service that always puts patient care and outcomes first. You’ll be part of a team our senior population trusts to care for their health, someone they look to for healthcare guidance to get them healthy and keep them healthy.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, you should have previous project management experience, including:
- Project management and planning for all aspects of new clinic acquisition integration.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders in order to ensure all activities relating to the goals and objectives VIPcare expansion goals are completed on time and within budget.
- Development of best practices models and processes for integration within acquired clinics.
- Partner across VIPcare’s business units and use analytically driven insights to make strategic recommendations to the Acquisition Leadership Team on enterprise growth.
- Understand the critical KPI’s that drive the acquisition and design reporting solutions to measure and improve on key operating objective results.
- Pull payor mix and active patient lists from acquired clinics and provide analysis to the Senior Director of Integration.
- Identify and optimize the true drivers of operational preparedness of acquired clinics prior to the live date.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Project Management training and experience required (PMP is considered an asset)
- Proven track record of developing, documenting, and implementing best practice initiatives and processes
- Collaborative; extremely customer-service and team-oriented, especially in a fast-paced and rapidly developing business environment; ability to stay focused.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, statistics, or data analytics preferred.
- 5+ years in Medical/Group practice operational and financial management.
- Ability to run reports and query data from different EHR’s.
- Ability to effectively develop and present materials that are appropriate for the audience and easy to understand.
- Experience migrating medical practices from one EHR to another as well as integrating an EHR into a clinic that is working from traditional paper medical patient records.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with CRM and data management (like Hubspot or similar)
- Advanced Excel and G-suite data analysis skills are required.
- Advance data visualization skills to clearly highlight insights (dashboard creation).
- Ability to travel statewide and relocate if necessary.
VIPcare offers a full benefits package in addition to salary and the potential to earn performance bonuses.
Powered by JazzHR