This is a job posting from company – Marsh McLennan
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nevada, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Company: Marsh & McLennan Agency
Operations Representative – PCS National – Las Vegas
Join our Private Client Services team as an Operations Representative. The Operations Representatives are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all client paperwork, including new policies, renewals, endorsements, rewrites and cancellations. This is an exciting opportunity that can provide an interested and motivated individual with skill sets for professional growth and advancement.
What can you expect?
- You will receive on the job, computer based and side-by-side training to become successful in this role
- Work alongside senior level highly experienced colleagues to gain experience and skill sets for professional growth
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401K match).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Upon receiving daily allocation of work, prioritizes based on the time sensitivity of the documents and then determines the appropriate actions to be taken
- Processes the appropriate activity within the Agency Management System. This may involve data entering account information into the system, checking the information received against the data already entered into the system, and/or cross-checking the information against the carrier system when available
- On a limited basis, when information for an activity is vague or incomplete, performs research within the Agency Management System to obtain necessary information and notify servicing agent of findings.
- Escalates emerging issues to the Lead Operations Representative or Operations Manager as appropriate
- Follows up on all personal open activities within the Agency Management System to ensure they are completed
- Maintains up-to-date workflow documentation and ensures workflows are adhered to when processing individual paperwork
- Meets or exceeds individual daily processing requirements and monthly accuracy goals
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
- High School diploma
- 1-2+ years of professional work experience, office experience with computer based work preferred
- Proficiency use of MS Office tools i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with clients and internal customers
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
What makes you stand out?
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Previous insurance industry knowledge and expertise
- Previous accounting experience
Private Client Services – National is part of a broader MMA PCS platform that includes a national footprint of over 100 local offices and a team of more than 850 experienced professionals. PCS – National, previously known as Marsh PCS, is a pioneer in the high net worth insurance space. Established as a dedicated practice of Marsh in 1980, PCS is a rapidly growing 330+ colleague organization under Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA). The leader of PCS – National serves as the overall Practice Leader for MMA PCS as well.
Today, we hold the largest share of premium in the high net worth personal lines insurance market space yet we are far from satisfied. In fact, we have the growth mind-set and agility of a start-up and are seeking to add to our industry leading team. If you are talented, smart and driven and looking to join a team that values creativity, diversity and imagining the art of the possible, come check us out. We are determined to redefine the colleague and client experience in the HNW space as we leap into the future. Come help us Make Extraordinary Possible!
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition. Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.