This is a job posting from company – Boulevard Insurance
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Customer Service Representative at Boulevard Insurance LLC is responsible for maintaining solid customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns with speed and professionalism through daily interaction with customers, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while conducting specific service and marketing activities.
- Provide service to existing clients related to updating policies, providing quotes, taking payments, answering questions, providing documentation.
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or existing insurance policies, and service for claims Inquiries.
- Work with new clients or support a producer to understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy options, present coverage options, finalize and bind new coverage, cancel old policies, and negotiate with carriers when necessary.
- Set appointments and/or client calls or support a producer to review existing policies, review liability limits and exposures, explore other coverage needs, evaluate replacement costs, round out accounts, and bind renewals.
- Confer with customers to provide detailed information about products and services, quote new business, process renewals and/or cancel accounts, take payments, and provide requested documentation.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s concern, determining the cause of the issue, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Review policies: verify accuracy and facilitate corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and document actions taken in the agency management system.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages, rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone manner; display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent math and reading skills to perform calculations.
- Possess a sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking, and follow-up skills, and the ability to handle difficult situations with customers and solve complex problems without direct supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal accountability mindset as well as technology and computer proficiency, including agency management systems, rating tools, and carrier website navigation.
- Competitive Pay, Including New Business Commissions in addition to salary
- Health Insurance, Life, Disability, Dental & Vision
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry