This is a job posting from company – The Goddard School
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nevada, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Goddard School in Sparks provides a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation that embraces learning for fun, learning for life! As the leader in the franchised preschool industry, Goddard is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence in education-based childcare.
We are looking for a caring, energetic, and organized individual to join our team as an Infant/Toddler Teacher. As an Infant/Toddler Teacher, you will work with children ages 6 weeks – 3 years old. If you think we are a good match for you, we’d love for you to apply below.
Why choose The Goddard School?
- We’re more than a school, we’re a family! Join a team of teachers that support one another and make work a home away from home.
- You will always be supported and never out of ratio. We are here to help you!
- We know times are uncertain, but we can offer you a stable, friendly and happy work environment.
- Executing your lesson plans can be expensive, let us do the shopping! We provide classroom supplies and resources.
- Work life balance is important. We do our best to accommodate your requests offs and schedule requests. We are also closed during the week between Christmas and New Year so you can be with your loved ones.
- We have a great relationship with state licensing and pride ourselves on always doing the right thing.
- We are among the largest and most respected preschool in Nevada serving over 140 children.
- We keep our school immaculate and continue to improve our curriculum and facilities.
- Our owners are actively involved at the school and form relationships with every parent, child & teacher.
- Our Directors believe in our program, philosophy and are some of the most positive and capable leaders you’ll work with.
- We have a brand-new outdoor learning classroom including a garden, musical instruments, art easels, sensory bins, dramatic play stage and more!
- We are ranked in the top 5% of all Goddard Schools Nationwide (more than 560 schools).
- Our school is full of dynamic early childhood educators who are passionate about shaping the minds of the young children in our care.
- We are a Cognia (previously known as AdvancEd) accredited and award winning early childhood education center.
MUST MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW!
Check out our webpage and the career page!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our Goddard Family!
- Maintain state and Goddard ratios throughout the day (with support of Directors)
- Assist in implementing age appropriate lesson plans for your students
- Engage with students on personal level to create a fun learning experience
- Input and update daily notes for each student on Tadpoles App
- Adhere to The Goddard School’s Quality Assurance requirements by maintaining a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Communicate on professional level with co-workers and families/parents
- Relevant job experience, 1 year (Preferred)
- Early childhood education, 1 year (Preferred)
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices and activities
- Energetic, child-friendly personality
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly organized, professional and punctual
- Must be available to work any 8 hours between 7 am to 6 pm (school hours)
- MUST be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- We are currently offering a $1,000