This is a job posting from company – Michelin
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Industrial Engineer (Entry / Experienced Level Profesional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
Michelin in Junction City, KS is searching for an Industrial Engineer to join our manufacturing team. This is an exciting time at the facility as we are growing rapidly!
As the Industrial Engineer, you will lead and run the continuous improvement in productivity and cost reduction projects in areas that range from specific work posts to corporate systems.
· Apply Industrial Engineering techniques and lean concepts with the intent of improving process flows, reducing operational expenses, and improving productivity
· Analyze and challenge existing procedures in areas of responsibility throughout the facilities, making recommendations, and working with the operational management to integrate solutions
· Provides guidance and support to operational management by identifying progress opportunities and helping to lead the annual plan and progress plan.
· Develop, implement and improve manufacturing processes, tools, equipment and work activities, to meet and exceed the company’s safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives
- Supply information to the progress network by sharing best practices.
· Additional responsibilities include facility staffing planning, productivity planning, machine capacity analysis, process effectiveness analysis, project management, expansion needs analysis, material flow analysis, developing and maintaining engineered time standards, value stream mapping, process flow and line balancing
· BS in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent technical major
· Minimum of one to five years of industrial or manufacturing related engineering experience. * Equivalent internship, co-op or project experience is acceptable.*
· Proven leadership experience
· Project management experience is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to set and achieve goals with minimum supervision. Validated collaboration, interpersonal and planning skills.
Motivated by our Purpose – We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward – Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Collaboration with diverse and international co-workers
- Professional development opportunities
- A challenging role in a highly innovative company
- An Employee Assistance Program
(Take note that some elements of this Total Rewards package may differ from other positions offered at Michelin, as this role is opened at Camso, the Off-the-Road business line)
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship.