This is a job posting from company – Family First Life
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you capable of performing at a high level?
Are you tired of getting paid the same as the person you’re outworking?
Want to be rewarded for the work you do?
As an insurance sales producer with FFL, you will be responsible for contacting potential clients either through the company’s network or through your own networking resources. You will work with potential clients to find an insurance plan that meets their individual needs. While working with FFL, you will not be in a contract with FFL and be considered completely independent and 1099. Instead, we get you contracted with some of the biggest carriers in the United States. Our agents prefer this because it gives them more options to help them find the best policy for their client.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS
- Life Insurance License: We help you get licensed if you aren’t already!
- Previous experience in direct sales and/or insurance is beneficial, but not required.
- Independent, self-driven work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable phone, internet, and a personal computer are required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- A passion for helping others.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Sales positions are fully commission based.
- Training is completely paid for and can be done remotely.
- Vested from Day 1, renewals
- Carrier contract up to 145%
- Choose your own schedule and appointments!
- No cold calling!
- Monthly bonus opportunities
About Family First Life: Our mission at Family First Life, is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty is not given it is earned and all of us at Family First will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents. We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, John Hancock, and various others that we work with in order to be able to meet all the client’s needs. This is the reason we offer very competitive contracts and strong renewals on multiple products.
**This is not a salary position. Your income is entirely commission-based and provides unlimited potential. A state accredited life insurance license is required before you can start your sales. AGENTS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, WHICH MEANS INCOME WILL VARY AND WILL BE DIRECTLY BASED UPON YOUR WORK PERFORMANCE.**
Powered by JazzHR