This is a job posting from company – Look4IT Domaradzki Sp. J. (KRAZ: 7880)
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are looking for Independent Developer Relations Advocate for our Client, who has built an unique Startup to enhance Cloud Native applications, Observability, and Kubernetes for developers.
Their founders – the biggest IT investors in the USA – have led tech innovation for decades and are now taking Cloud Native applications, Observability, and Kubernetes to the next level.
They build an open-source ecosystem for the next generation products and projects. They are currently extending their teams, filling key roles and look forward to matching with talented engineers.
They’re looking for a passionate, talented, self-directed and technical Developer Relations Leader to help communicate the technical capabilities of our projects through blogs, external presentation, conferences, and organic community building.
The ideal candidate comes from a software and/or infrastructure background, but has an unmet need to tell stories. You will partner with technical leaders in engineering, DevOps, and technical executives to create presentations and content that will spread awareness and popularity of our tools through thousands of development teams around the world.
In this role you will be hands-on as you write blogs, speak at Developer and DevOps conferences, organize workshops/meetups, write and visualize content, foster relationships with developer communities, and most importantly create new developer communities around our projects.
Create developer-facing documentation and materials to foster the growth of our Developer community. Create opportunities to speak at conferences and meetups to build a reputation as a thought leader in the Developer community.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for creating educational content for people to help people do more with Kubernetes and Micro Services development
- Responsible for ensuring overall community health and growth through organizing community events and programs, and managing our online community touchpoints.
- Strategically leverage our own communities (Slack, web forum, live events), social channels, and influencers to drive developer engagement.
- Advocate on behalf of the developer community to the organization, understanding the workflows and pain points of the community, building content that focuses on finding how our tools can fit into those workflows.
- Define developer target segments, map the developer journey, communicate value propositions.
- Work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and other teams to support developer use cases and promote empathy for this audience.
- Manage existing developer funnel and look for opportunities to deepen engagement.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native world and Kubernetes.
- Experience in the Software and Open Source tools ecosystem.
- Application development experience, and knowledge with Infrastructure as Code frameworks.
- Build and execute Developer Relations programs that successfully deliver content, brand awareness, and community building.
- 7+ years total experience in a technical field with 5+ years of technical developer relations, and community building experience within a Software tools space.
- Publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics.
- Experience writing technical articles or blog posts.
- You enjoy self-driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages.
- You are able to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative, and interesting educational materials.
- A natural affinity to forge relationships with developers/DevOps and integrate & engage with DevOps communities.
- 4-7 years of experience in technical product marketing, preferably working with developer communities.
- Experience with key channels and communities relevant to developers.
- Excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts in messaging and differentiated positioning.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Serious attention to detail.
- Focused on Users == You love working with developers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company.
- Ability to work with a distributed team and community spread across multiple time zones.
- Self starter, who can manage projects and priorities independently.
- Prior startup experience is a plus.
- An opportunity to work with a great Engineers, CEO, CTO and other independent operators.
- You can be a part of a dynamic and still laid-back team.
- Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies, the stack and approaches you choose to get the job done;
- Full support and accountability – financial and anything else you may need;
- Obviously: flexible working hours, responsibility, an opportunity to create and innovate.