This is a job posting from company – Touching Hearts at Home
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you passionate about providing seniors with superior companionship and care? Want to join a team that has been recognized by Home CarePulse as both an Employer of Choice and a Provider of Choice for 4 straight years since 2018? Become a Care Partner at Touching Hearts at Home!
Companion-level care includes services such as:
- 1-on-1 Social Companionship and caregiving
- Transportation, Shopping, and Errands
- Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Standby Assistance with Hygiene and Safety Oversight
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling options without mandates
- 401(k) with matching
- 24/7 On-Call Office Support
- Paid Time Off
- FREE Urgent Medical Care Coverage
- Referral Bonuses and other Recognition Programs
No certification is required. Job requirements include:
- Personal or professional experience that shows a heart for senior care
- We are requiring all employees to provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- A valid driver’s license
- The ability to provide a reliable, insured vehicle to use on the client’s behalf for all scheduled shifts and to travel 15 miles for any scheduled shifts
- The ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25 pounds
- Daily access to email, the internet, and a mobile phone
- We are a drug free workplace and complete a post-offer criminal background and driving record check before hiring.
We are looking for people who share our values – people who believe seniors deserve the best care and are excited to work for a company that expects high standards of performance. If caring for seniors is just a job for you, or a temporary way to make some money, please do not apply for this position. However, if you value developing caring, compassionate relationships with seniors and making a direct impact on their quality of life, we look forward to learning more about you! Please click apply now to submit an application, or inquire further by calling 585-271-7390.