This is a job posting from company – Vasquez Law Firm
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Immigration Associate Attorney
Growing Small Firm looking to add another attorney to assist with new and ongoing cases.
Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as contracts, pleadings, briefs, affidavits, motions, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings
Resolve cases efficiently by using communicating effectively with and working alongside senior attorneys and paralegals
Analyze conflicts in legal matters, advise clients on solutions, and negotiate on behalf of clients
Conduct legal research, prepare for and attend hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and provide legal counsel with the help of senior associate attorneys
Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Must be a member in good standing of the North Carolina Bar
- Must be organized, have the ability to work under time constraints, comfortable in the courtroom, outgoing personality, ability to work independently.
- Have a true desire to help others
- Immigration experience to include affirmative applications and removal defense.
- Adding other areas of law to the practice is open for discussion
- Bilingual a plus – specifically Spanish
We help immigrants and their families navigate the legal aspects of immigration, criminal defense, personal injury and workers compensation issues in their own language, connecting them with resources to improve their lives far beyond their court cases