This is a job posting from company – Up to Par Management
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: West Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Hilton Garden Inn of Morgantown, WV is conveniently located in the Suncrest Towne Centre just steps from shopping and dining. It is also just minutes away from Ruby Memorial Hospital, West Virginia University, Mountaineer Field and the WVU Coliseum. Come join our fantastic team!
Responsible for cleaning and supplying all daily assigned rooms and report all damage, mechanical deficiencies, suspicious activities or theft in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Compensation: Starting pay of $13.00 per hour
Competitive Benefits Package: Full-Time Associates receive benefits include health, dental, vision, and life, 401(k), paid time off, and other employee discount benefits through our HR-provider LL Roberts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean guest rooms and stock with appropriate supplies in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations. To include but not limited to: picking up trash, changing linen and making the bed, cleaning entire bathroom, sweeping and dusting guest room, cleaning the windows and hallways, updating room literature.
- Retrieve, stock, restock and store the housekeeping cart according to prescribed housekeeping, safety and security procedures and regulations.
- Restock housekeeping cart at the end of the day.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies and any priority room requests from the Senior Housekeeper. Turn in keys and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report to work on-time on scheduled shifts for the duration of schedule
- Report any missing articles, damage or mechanical problems to the Senior Housekeeper and turning articles left in room.
- Sweep hallways designated to your area
- Report maintenance related issues to inspectors, front desk, and maintenance.
- Report to property in assigned uniform and nametag for entire length of shift.
- Complete assigned daily projects.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping Supervisor on work priorities and provide assistant when needed.
- Assist with weekly/monthly inventories
- Open line of communication to maintain and improve quality of hotel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- No formal education needed. Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with guests and supervisors.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, rations and proportions to practical situations.
- Skills and Ability
- Must have the ability to clean the set quota of rooms during an eight hour working day. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Must have a high level of attention to detail and strong time management skills. Ability to meet standards of appearance. Can communicate well with guest.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are to representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Lifting, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying – Required for constantly pushing loaded supply cart from room to room, carrying tote tray with replacement amenities from department to assigned floor, arranging drapery and replacement line, carrying dirty linen to laundry shoot, operating vacuum
- Bending, Kneeling – Required for constant bending and kneeling to clean bathrooms, vanity and making beds, dusting
- Mobility – Required for movement to reach closet shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under bed, behind furniture, etc.
- Continuous Standing – Required for walking to accomplish all that is required for position
- Climbing – Limited required for stairs
- Driving – Limited required
- Work Environment – 100% inside
- Hearing – Minimal for communication when guests approach with requests and questions
- Vision – Critical for assessing required reaction to meet standards
- Speech – Minimal for utilizing alternate communication
- Literacy – Critical for the ability to understand each chemical use and interaction. For understanding daily assignment sheets.
- Chemicals, Agents – Required for standard Eco-Lab cleaning chemicals
- Protective Clothing – Limited required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- By working as a team player, the hotel will excel in overall growth, hospitality, and profitability.
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for this job. Standard Operating Procedures, Training Checklists, and Departmental Handbooks will be provided to ensure the associate is trained in all duties and responsibilities of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity companies, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
About the Company:
Up to Par Management LLC and Taylor Hospitality, LLC select only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC and Taylor Hospitality, LLC are a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services, and community relationships. Up to Par Management, and it’s subsidiary, Taylor Hospitality, is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club, hotel, and restaurant operations, full-service management, and consulting. We are a growth-oriented company pride ourselves in providing opportunities for our associates as well as our partner properties.
Powered by JazzHR